Friday

Sweet dreams are made of this

I go blind. Not a sound. Too quiet. Too quick. He had the voice of an angel. He would only talk to me. After a while, I realize it's not gonna be so easy. No questions. No questions. You fool. You damned fool! I'm speeding. That's a good way to get yourself noticed. Not now. Not right now. He's just too dumb to know it. It hurts. An explosion that blast away the dark gray years between now and then. Like a kid torturing on a fly, when it already got its wings off.

You don't know him. He always finds his way. The bad times haven't even started yet. And everything seemed to be going so well. It tells you something about your state of mind, doesn't it? The fire. It'll burn us both. There's no place in this world for that kind of fire. You know it's true. On a night like this, everybody is looking for somebody. Nobody ever quits.

Silence now. No air to breath. Let it in. Let it fill your lungs. Stay smart. Stay cool.


Please. Let me stay close. Nothing can happen to me when I'm with you. Let me stay close. It's always been you. All these years. I'm not scared. It's over. I love you.

Always... and never.

* * *

All that jazz from 'Sin City', who would have thought of it? Es como el poema de [JS], cuando tienes ganas de llorar, puedes llorar hasta con la palabra escusado. Supongo que es lo mismo. Pero ligeramente opuesto. O diferente. Algo resplandeciente. Oscuro.

No comments: