Saturday

Pardon, j'ai ecrit a un amie qui tout de suite m'a oublié

Pom pom pom boro pom pom pom
Everything I touched was golden, everything I loved was broken.

This is love calling earth, do you know how much it hurts?

I saw one transmission on the television saying I can't do my job,
well, I'll just keep dancing, forgive 'cause I'm handsome, and the beat will never stop.

And love is getting too cynical, passion's just physical these days.
If you can't wake up in the morning, 'cause your bed lies vacant at night.
If you're lost, hurt, tired or lonely, can't control it, try as you might.
May you find that love that won't leave you, may you find it by the end of the day
You won't be lost, hurt, tired or lonely, something beautiful will come your way

And you know and you know, 'cause my life's a mess.
And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess.
You think that I'm strong, you're wrong, you're wrong

Take me to the place where the sunshine flows,
Oh my sunset rodeo!
Mother, things are gonna change! I'm moving to L.A.

Singing for the lonely, you're not the only one who feels this.
I don't wake up early every morning, 'cause the more I sleep, the less I have to say.

Every move you make is poetry, they all fake what you do naturally .
If not for you, I wouldn't come at all

Hello, did you miss me? I know I'm hard to resist.
Give in and love it, what's the point in hating me?
You can't argue with popularity...Well, you could, but you'd be wrong

[RW]
* * *

Oh! I didn't know how much I missed RW!

No comments: