Monday

Twitter

I started using twitter (against my better judgment, just like Mr. Darcy likes Elizabeth against his better judgment) mainly (only) 'cause Mika started using it.

This, however, should not be thought as a stalking strategy... I actually have a reason to do so. It's fun. Just kidding. Mika might actually have some performances (in small venues) in Europe, and so pre-sale of the tickets might be available thru his blog (or announced by Twitter)... Who knows?

* * *

This twitter thing is certainly not working so well... I keep forgetting to check it. I wonder, does someone else use it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no tengo twitter pq normalmente tengo muchas cosas q decir q no podria resumir en una o dos frases

y ademas no me importa mucho las cosas triviales q otros hagan (como cuando ponen: "fui al cine ahora vuelvo" o "q rico estuvo mi sandwich")