Friday

Los lenguajes.

I think I've underestimated the importance of learning a language (lack of commitment.)

I've noticed I have two different reactions when it comes to languages. I can be either completely annoyed (annoyed in a sad sense) by the fact that we're unable to fully communicate with every single person in the world (I know, this sounds kind of silly, since there're others, more irreducible, complications preventing us to do so) or completely excited by the opportunity that we have of learning a language and break that barrier (to go from Spanish to English, from Mexicans to Americans.)

But at the end, (going back to the beginning) I don't think I can pursue the task of learning more languages. But I want to. Or at least, I like to believe that I want to. Well, I do want to, and I like to believe that I can.

No comments: